Short or Tall Web Policy
We collect two types of information:
- Cookies: We collect non-personal information that includes: the visitor’s browser type and operating system; area(s) of the Short or Tall website visited; date and time of access; host or Internet service provider (ISP) information; and identification of any referring site. We use this information to better improve our website.
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that can identify a visitor, such as name and address, only when you voluntarily provide it, and we use that information solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our site.
- Our web site is not directed, nor knowingly collects information, from persons under the age of 18.
- We use administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal information but cannot assume any responsibility for any harm, loss or damage you may experience from transmission of information by or to Short or Tall over the Internet. We take measures that may include encryption, physical access security, and other appropriate technologies.
- Our site, might have links to third-party websites. Those websites may have their own online privacy statements or policies. Our Online Privacy Statement will not apply when you move to one of these other sites. If you visit the pages and sites of our affiliated business units please be sure to review their privacy policies. Short or Tall is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party websites.